IFAF Asia is the governing body of American football in Asia. It is a member of the International Federation of American Football. IFAF Asia replaced the Asian Federation of American Football (AFAF) in 2012.
The oldest of IFAF Asia federations is the Japan American Football Association (JAFA), which was founded in 1934.
- Japan (Japan American Football Association)
- South Korea (Korean American Football Association)
- Philippines (American Tackle Football Federation of the Philippines)
- Saudi Arabia
- "IFAF Congress ratifies new structure". usafootball.com. 7 July 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Kelly, Roger (18 August 2014). "Structural changes on the horizon for American Football in Europe". AmericanFootballInternational.com. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
|This article about an organization in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This American football–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|