From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Asic)
ASIC is an integrated circuit developed for a particular use, as opposed to a general-purpose device.
ASIC may also refer to:
- Accreditation Service for International Colleges, an educational accreditation agency in the UK
- Acid-sensing ion channels, a protein family
- Air and Space Interoperability Council
- Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime, the antagonist group in the video game Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
- ASIC programming language, a dialect of BASIC
- Association for Science and Information on Coffee, see Andrea Illy
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission, an independent Australian government body that acts as Australia's corporate regulator
- Aviation Security Identification Card, an Australian identification card
- Application-specific integrated circuit.
- ASICS, an athletic equipment company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.