(Redirected from Asic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ASIC is an integrated circuit developed for a particular use, as opposed to a general-purpose device.
ASIC may also refer to:
- Accreditation Service for International Colleges, an educational accreditation agency in the UK
- Acid-sensing ion channels, a protein family
- Air and Space Interoperability Council
- Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime, the antagonist group in the video game Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
- ASIC programming language, a dialect of BASIC
- Associated Signature Containers (ASiC) specifies the use of container structures to bind together one or more signed objects with either advanced electronic signatures or time-stamp tokens into one single digital container.
- Association for Science and Information on Coffee, see Andrea Illy
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission, an independent Australian government body that acts as Australia's corporate regulator
- Aviation Security Identification Card, an Australian identification card
- Application-specific integrated circuit
- ASICS, an athletic equipment company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.