|Spouse(s)||Zama Mazreen (2012- present)|
Asif Ali is an Indian film actor best known for his work in Malayalam cinema. Asif Ali made his debut through Ritu (2009) directed by Shyamaprasad .While pursuing a degree abroad, he modelled for ads, worked as a video jockey and was selected by Shyamaprasad to play one of the lead roles in his film. Later he went on to act in films including Kadha Thudarunnu directed by Sathyan Anthikkad and Apoorvaragam directed by Sibi Malayil. He appeared in 3 films of Sibi Malayil such as Apoorvaragam, Violin and Unnam. His Next Films were Traffic (2011),Violin and Salt N' Pepper (2011).In 2011 He played Cameo roles inDoctor Love andIndian Rupee. His 2012 films include Ordinary,Bachelor Party,Ozhimuri and 916 . In 2013 He appeared In Kili Poyi,Red wine,Honey Bee and Bicycle Thieves .Hi I'm Tony ,Apothecary , Sapthamashree Thaskaraha,Mylanchi Monchulla Veedu are His 2014 films . In the 2014 film Vellimoonga asif Ali also played an extended cameo role. You Too Brutus and Nirnayakam are His 2015 Films.
He got engaged to Zama Mazreen from Thana Kannur on 9 September 2012 and got married in May 2013. In 2014, their son was born.
- Shyamaprasad's Rithu for the youth – Oneindia Entertainment. Entertainment.oneindia.in (2009-06-30).Retrieved on 2013-04-10.
- "Vellimoonga review". Veeyen. Nowrunning.com. 28 September 2014. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Pic: Asif Ali Blessed With A Baby Boy! - Filmibeat". Entertainment.oneindia.in. 2014-04-18. Retrieved 2015-06-25.
- "Rithu - Malayalam Movie Reviews, Trailers, Wallpapers, Photos, Cast & Crew, Story & Synopsis". Filmibeat. 2009-08-14. Retrieved 2015-07-24.
- "Ithu Nammude Katha Review". Rediff. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "D Company: Latest News, Videos and D Company Photos | Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2015-07-24.
- "Roopesh Peethambaran announces `You Too Brutus`!". Sify.com. 2013-06-21. Retrieved 2015-07-24.
- "Nirnayakam Movie Reviews, Nirnayakam Review, Nirnayakam Movie Review, Nirnayakam Critics Review". FilmiBeat. 2015-06-05. Retrieved 2015-07-24.