This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Education||Cadet College Petaro|
|Alma mater||Dow Medical College|
|Organization||Dr. Ziauddin Group of Hospitals|
|Years of service||1990–1995|
Asim Hussain, SI, HI (born 28 November 1953) is a Pakistani-Canadian, active in the fields of health, education, and Pakistani politics. He is chairman of Ziauddin Group of Hospitals in Karachi, and former Advisor of Prime Minister for Ministry of Oil and Natural Resources, Pakistan. He serves as the Chairman of Higher Commission of Sindh and Chairman of Petroleum Institute of Pakistan.
Early professional career
- Honorary Personal Physician to the President of Pakistan, since December 12, 2009
- Advisor/Federal Minister Petroleum & Natural Resource from May, 2011 until May, 2013
- Advisor to the Prime Minister for Petroleum & Natural Resources/Federal Minister from November, 2008 until August, 2009
- Chairman, National Reconstruction Bureau with the status of Federal Minister from May, 2008 until November, 2009
- "Dr. Asim Hussain". Pakistan Herald.
- "Zardari takes notice of health ministry dispute". www.pakistantoday.com.pk.
- Hussain, Dr. Asim. "Nishan i imtiaz". www.thenews.com.pk. The News. Retrieved 24 March 2013.
- Hussain, Dr. Asim. "Hilal i Imtiaz". Brecorder.com.pk. Business Recorder. Retrieved 24 March 2013.
- Ali, Imtiaz (26 August 2015). "Dr Asim Hussain reportedly detained by security personnel in Karachi".
- Siddiqui, Kazi Zulkader. "Asim Hussain, 695/Ayub". Petaro.
- "TAG ARCHIVES: DR ASIM HUSSAIN". Pakistan Today.