From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isaac Asimov (1920–1992) was a science fiction writer.
Asimov may also refer to:
- Asimov (crater), an impact crater on Mars, named after Isaac Asimov
- 5020 Asimov, an asteroid named after Isaac Asimov
- Asimov (surname)
- Asimov's Science Fiction, an American science fiction magazine named after Isaac Asimov
- Asimov's SF Adventure Magazine, a short-lived American science fiction magazine named after Isaac Asimov
- Isaac Asimov Awards, three separate awards established in honor of Isaac Asimov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asimov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.