Map of Ifugao with Asipulo highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|District||Lone District of Ifugao|
|Barangays||9 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Armando P. Domilod|
|• Electorate||6,778 voters (2016)|
|• Total||182.87 km2 (70.61 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||83/km2 (220/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Population census of Asipulo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Asipulo was 15,261 people, with a density of 83 inhabitants per square kilometre or 210 inhabitants per square mile.
The JCampbell Park or Julia Campbell Agroforest Memorial Eco-Park, is an eco-park located in Barangay Pula in this town. The camp is dedicated in memory of Julia Campbell (journalist), a U.S. Peace Corps volunteer working in the Philippines and was murdered in the area in 2007 on her trek to Battad Rice Terraces.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Republic Act No. 7173 - An Act Creating the Municipality of Asipulo in the Province of Ifugao". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. 13 January 1992. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Ifugao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- The Julia Campbell Agroforest Memorial Eco-Park in Pula, Asipulo
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Ambaguio, Nueva Vizcaya||Villaverde, Nueva Vizcaya|
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|