(Redirected from Asish Jha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Investigation: Joint Commission rarely revokes accreditation from hospitals that put patients at risk | FierceHealthcare". www.fiercehealthcare.com. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- "This study changed how a Harvard professor thinks about health care". Vox. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- RAJAGOPAL, DIVYA (2018-08-26). "Not all is well with India's corporate hospital chains". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Medical billing: What dictates costs and why". The Clarion Ledger. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- Knutson, Ted. "Health Care Costs Could Be Shrunk By Curbing Hospital Consolidation/Out-Of-Network Fees, Senate Told". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Why the U.S. Spends So Much More Than Other Nations on Health Care". Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Ashish K. Jha". globalhealth.harvard.edu. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|