Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ask or ask in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ask is the active verb for a direct question.
Ask may also refer to:
- Ask, Akershus, a village in Gjerdrum municipality, Akershus, Norway
- Ask, Buskerud, a village in Ringerike municipality, Buskerud, Norway
- Ask, Hordaland, a village in Askøy municipality, Hordaland, Norway
- Ask, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province
- Ask (horse), a British Thoroughbred race horse
- "Ask" (song), a 1986 song by The Smiths
- Ask and Embla, in Norse mythology
- Ask price, in economics
- Ask.com, a web search engine, formerly Ask Jeeves
- Ask.fm, a social Q&A web site
- Beatrice Ask (born 1956), Swedish politician
- Morten Ask (born 1980), Norwegian ice hockey player
- "Ask", a song by Avail from Over the James
- Aşk, or Ishq, a Turkish language word for "love"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ask.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.