Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ask in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ask is the active verb for a direct question.
Ask may also refer to:
- Ask, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province
- Ask, Akershus, a village in Gjerdrum municipality, Akershus, Norway
- Ask, Hordaland, a village in Askøy municipality, Hordaland, Norway
- Ask, Buskerud, a village in Ringerike municipality, Buskerud, Norway
- "Ask" (song), a song by The Smiths
- "Ask", a song by Avail from Over the James
- Ask (Ash), a Swedish children's song published in Barnens svenska sångbok
- Ask.fm, a social Q&A website
- Ask.com, a web search engine, formerly Ask Jeeves
- Ask price, in finance markets
- Ask and Embla, in Norse mythology
- Ask (horse) (foaled 2003), a British Thoroughbred race horse
- The Ask, a 2010 novel by Sam Lipsyte
- Aşk, or Ishq, a Turkish language word for "love"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ask.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.