From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Askham shown within Nottinghamshire|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Askham is a village and civil parish in the Bassetlaw district of Nottinghamshire, England, about six miles south-east of East Retford. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 183, decreasing slightly to 181 at the 2011 Census.
- "Civil parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus. 1979. The Buildings of England:Nottinghamshire. page 59.Harmondsworth, Middx. Penguin.
- Media related to Askham, Nottinghamshire at Wikimedia Commons
- Aerial photo of Askham with notes
- Photos of Askham
- Askham in the Domesday Book
|This Nottinghamshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|