Chaudhary Muhammad Aslam
12 February 1932
|Died||21 November 1984 (aged 52)|
|Other names||The Prince|
|Children||4 (Zulfiqar Aslam, Asiya Aslam, Asghar Aslam, Aqsa Aslam)|
Aslam Parvez entered the Pakistani film industry in the year 1955. He started his film career in film producer Anwar Kamal Pasha's film Qatil (1955) as a side hero. Thereafter he played the leading role in the film Patay Khan opposite Noor Jehan. In film Koel (1959), Aslam Pervaiz performed a leading role opposite film actress Noor Jehan and Neelo. He played the villain in movies like Saheli (1960), Insaan aur Admi (1970), Tehzeeb (1971) and Baharo Phool Barsao (1972).
|Dil Mera Dharkan Teri||1968|
|Tehzeeb (1971 film)||1971|
He was married to his second cousin Surriya before he joined the Film industry. They have left behind four children, two sons and two daughters. Zulfiqar Aslam, Asghar Aslam, Asiya Aslam and Aqsa Aslam.
While coming from a shooting of a film, he was injured in a car accident and died of injuries from that accident on 21 November 1984. His last released movie was Khuddar (1985).
- 1970 Nigar Award Best Supporting Actor-film Insaan Aur Aadmi (1970)
- 1981 Nigar Award Special Award for 30 years of Excellence
- 1984 Nigar Award Special Award for Miss Colombo (1984)
- 2016 Sitara-i-Shujaat award.
- 2018 Pride of Performance award by the President of Pakistan
- Aslam Pervaiz filmography on Complete Index To World Film (CITWF) website Retrieved 16 April 2018
- Parvez Jabri (24 March 2018). "President confers civil awards on Pakistan Day". Business Recorder (newspaper). Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Filmography of actor Aslam Pervaiz on Complete Index To World Film (CITWF) website
- Aslam Pervaiz on IMDb
|This biographical article related to film in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|