Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Asmara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asmara may also refer to:
- Asmara University, a public university in the city
- Asmara College of Health Sciences, a public college in the city
- Asmara International Airport, an airport serving the Asmara metropolitan area
- Asmara Moerni, an Indonesian romance film
- Asmara Songsang, a Malaysian anti-LGBT film
- Asmara (TV series), an Indonesian soap opera
- Asmara Brewery, an Eritrean brewery
- Asmara Brewery FC, a football club operated by the brewery above
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asmara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.