From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asok is a common spelling of Ashoka. It may additionally refer to:
- Asok (Dilbert), a character in the Dilbert comic strip
- Asok or Asoke, alternative name for Sukhumvit Soi 21 in Bangkok
- Asok BTS Station, a BTS skytrain station in Bangkok
- Ašok Murti (born 1962), Serbian wardrobe stylist
- Asok Kumar Ganguly, Indian judge and former chairman of the West Bengal Human Rights Commission
- Asok Kumar Barua, Indian condensed matter physicist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.