From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the acronym, see ASP.
|Look up asp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asp may refer to:
- Asp, part of Densbüren, Aargau, Switzerland
- Aspe (Asp in Valencian), Alicante, Spain
- Asp Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Asp (fish) (Aspius aspius)
- Asp (reptile), in antiquity, one of several venomous snakes
- Cerastes cerastes, a venomous viper found in the Sahara desert
- Cerastes vipera, a venomous viper found in the Sahara desert
- Egyptian cobra, a venomous snake found in North Africa and parts of the Middle East
- Vipera aspis, a venomous viper found in Europe
- Megalopyge opercularis, asp caterpillar or tree asp, a caterpillar
- Aspasia (orchid), an orchid genus, abbreviated "Asp."
- Asp (rocket), a sounding rocket
- Acylation stimulating protein, a cytokine protein from adipose tissue
- Aspartic acid, an amino acid, which is abbreviated as "Asp"
- ASP, Inc., Armament Systems and Procedures, suppliers of batons and other law enforcement equipment
- Asp baton, expandable baton by ASP, also used as a generic term
- ASP (band), a German goth band
- ASP pistol, a pistol designed by Paris Theodore.
- Asp (comics), snake-themed supervillain
- Active Server Pages, Microsoft script engine
- Application Service Provider, Network for on-demand- services
- Association of Surfing Professionals
- Answer Set Programming, a logic programming paradigm based on the enumeration of stable models of effectively propositional theories
- Activated Sludge Process, A process for treatment of water
- All Shall Perish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.