Cover of Winter 2004/Spring 2005 issue
|First issue||July 2004|
Aspen Peak is a regional magazine that was founded by Niche Media's Jason Binn. Niche Media is now known as GreenGale Publishing. The publication primarily targets Aspen's most affluent residents and visitors. Niche Media was founded by Jason Binn in 1992.  In 2010, Binn sold Niche Media to GreenGale Publishing, formerly known as Greenspun Media Group. He stepped down as CEO and went on to become Chief Advisor to Gilt Group Chairman Kevin Ryan  and CEO and Founder of DuJour.  The current CEO of GreenGale publishing is Katherine Nicholls. 
Aspen Peak was first published in July 2004. The magazine attempts to cover the best that Aspen has to offer in the worlds of art, beauty, business, culture, dining, entertainment, fashion, interior design, jewelry and watches, nightlife, philanthropy, politics, real estate, sports, and travel, plus, of course, the inside scoop on gossip, society, and the Colorado social scene. It also features local trendsetters as some of their writing staff who explore all the mountain community has to offer.
- "Alliance for Audited Media Snapshot Report - 6/30/2013". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2013. Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- "Niche Media Holdings Rebrands as GreenGale Publishing"
- "Gilt Groupe, Inc. Names Jason Binn as Chief Advisor to the Chairman"
- "Us Weekly, for a Lot Fewer of Us"
- "Niche Media’s Top Execs Predict ‘A New Cachet’ For Publishing"
- Naomi Havlen (August 24, 2004). "Magazine mania". Aspen Times. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- Aspen Peak: Mission Archived August 7, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "AASPEN PEAK - Magazine Advertising Costs". Gaebler. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- "Exclusive Resorts Launches Second Edition Of CURATED Magazine". Exclusive Resorts. June 16, 2015. Retrieved August 11, 2015.