Jump to navigation Jump to search
St Mary, Aspenden
242 (2011 Census)
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The Prime Meridian passes just to the east of Aspenden.
The place-name is first attested in 1212 and means 'valley of aspen trees'.
- 2001 Census - Key statistics for parishes in Hertfordshire Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- Media related to Aspenden at Wikimedia Commons
- Aspenden (A Guide to Old Hertfordshire)
- Aspenden in the Domesday Book
|This Hertfordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|