Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aspergers is an autism spectrum disorder, a neurobiological syndrome which affects social and communication skills . It may also refer to:
- Hans Asperger (1906–1980), Austrian pediatrician after whom Asperger syndrome, a type of autism spectrum disorder, is named
- Asperger's Are Us, the first comedy troupe formed by people with Asperger syndrome
- Asperger's Society of Ontario
- Asperg, a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- an aspergillum for a liturgical implement used to sprinkle holy water, used mainly in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Asperges Me, a Latin antiphon said or sung at a Roman Catholic Solemn Mass in all seasons
- Aspergillus, a genus of several hundred mold species named after aspergillum
- Cynthia Ashperger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asperger's.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.