Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asperity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asperity may refer to:
- Asperity (faults), a "stuck" part of a geologic fault
- Asperity Mountain, a mountain in British Columbia, Canada
- MV Asperity, a British coaster in service 1945-67
- Asperity (materials science), the unevenness of a surface, in physics and in seismology,
- Asperity (Geotechnical engineering)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asperity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.