From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asphalt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asphalt is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid that is present in most crude petroleums.
Asphalt may also refer to:
- Asphalt concrete or asphalt, a composite of the petroleum material with minerals, often used for surfacing
- Asphalt (1929 film), a German silent film by Joe May
- Asphalt (1964 film), a South Korean film by Kim Ki-young
- Asphalt (novel), an American novel by Carl Hancock Rux
- Asphalt (series), a racing game series produced by Gameloft
- Asphalt, Kentucky
- USS Asphalt (IX-153), a Trefoil-class concrete barge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asphalt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.