Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Asphalt or asphalt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asphalt is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid that is present in most crude petroleums.
Asphalt may also refer to:
- Asphalt concrete or asphalt, a composite of the petroleum material with minerals, often used for surfacing
- Asphalt (1929 film), a German silent film by Joe May
- Asphalt (1964 film), a South Korean film by Kim Ki-young
- Asphalt (novel), an American novel by Carl Hancock Rux
- Asphalt (series), a racing game series produced by Gameloft
- Asphalt, Kentucky
- USS Asphalt (IX-153), a Trefoil-class concrete barge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asphalt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.