(Redirected from Aspirated)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aspiration, Aspiration, aspirate, or aspirated in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aspiration or aspirations may refer to:
- Aspirated consonant, a plosive or fricative pronounced with a strong burst of air
- Voiceless glottal fricative, the sound [h]
- Aspiration, suction (medicine) to remove liquid or gas
- Aspiration pneumonia, a lung infection caused by pulmonary aspiration
- Aspiration thrombectomy, embolectomy where a thrombus is removed by suction
- Bone marrow aspiration
- Joint aspiration, or arthrocentesis
- Nasogastric aspiration or nasogastric intubation, the removal of the stomach's contents via a nasogastric tube
- Needle aspiration biopsy, a surgical procedure
- Pulmonary aspiration, the entry of secretions or foreign material into the trachea and lungs
- Vacuum aspiration, a pregnancy termination procedure
- Aspiration, removal of a liquid or gas by means of suction
- Aspiration, Inc., a socially conscious financial institution with banking and investing products.
- Aspiration management, an individual's need to meet realistic goals, receive feedback and experience a sense of accomplishment
- "Aspirations", a song by Gentle Giant on their album The Power and the Glory
- Naturally aspirated engine, an internal combustion engine that relies on atmospheric pressure for air intake without a supercharger or turbocharger
- Aspirating smoke detector, a detector which draws air through pipes
- Aspirator (disambiguation)
- Aspire (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aspiration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.