|Full name||Aspire Academy Dome|
|Asian Games (Asian Olympics) (2006)
World Indoor Championships (Indoor Athletics) (2010)
Aspire Dome is the world's largest indoor multi-purpose dome based in Qatar. It is located in Aspire Academy in Doha and has the capacity to host 13 different sporting events simultaneously in a climate controlled arena. In addition to a full sized indoor football pitch.
The range of facilities available within Aspire Dome include:
- IAAF Accredited Indoor Official Track with 200 Meters Running Track / Pole Vault / Long Jump / High Jump / Shot-put cage including 3,650 spectator’s seats, 240 VIP Seats and VIP lounge
- FIFA Approved Indoor Football Pitch with 5,800 spectators seats, 230 VIP seats and 2 VIP
- Olympic 50 Meters Swimming Pool and Olympic Diving Pool with 252 spectators seats
- Volleyball Hall with 1,200 spectator’s seats
- Table Tennis Hall set-up for 9 tables with 150 spectator’s seats
- Multi Sports Hall for Basketball / Volleyball / Handball / Futsal with 1,200 spectator seats
- Multi Sports Hall for Handball / Basketball / Futsal with 410 spectator seats
- Fencing / Gymnastics Hall with 6 fencing strips and Mini Gymnastics area
- Squash Courts including 7 ASB squash courts, 1 Central Glass court and warm-up area
- Gymnasiums including Power Gym, Strength & Conditioning Gym, Cardio Gym, Staff Gym & Spa
- Sports Science Labs including Biochemistry Lab, Altitude Lab, Physiology Lab, Biomechanics Lab and Anthropometry Lab
- Sports Psychology Labs including Champions Psychology Lab 1 /2 /3 & 4
- Offices including meeting and conference rooms and VIP corporate suites
- "The Aspire Dome, centre stage for Doha 2010". International Association of Athletics Federations. 3 November 2009. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Facilities". www.aspire.qa. Retrieved 2016-01-04.
- "Aspire Zone". thetorchdoha.com. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "The Asian Games". bized.co.uk. 11 December 2006. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
Luis Puig Palace
|IAAF World Indoor Championships in Athletics
Ataköy Athletics Arena
Sajik Baseball Stadium
|This article about a Qatari sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|