Ass to mouth
Ass to mouth (commonly abbreviated as A2M or ATM) is a slang term primarily used to describe the withdrawal of a penis from the receptive partner's anus followed by the immediate insertion into the receptive partner's mouth.
If the recipient of ass-to-mouth is performing fellatio on a penis or object that was removed from his/her own rectum, the health risks are generally limited to disturbances of the gastrointestinal tract, which may proceed from introducing normal intestinal flora from the rectum to the mouth and upper digestive tract. If the recipient's ano-rectal area is infected with a sexually transmitted disease like gonorrhea, however, there is an added risk of transmitting the infection to that person's mouth and/or throat. Intestinal parasites and other organisms can also be carried in feces. Risk of STI or parasitic transmission exists generally only if fecal particulate from an infected person is transmitted to the mouth of an uninfected person.
Porn industry performers often use enemas prior to filming anal sex sequences; however, this is primarily to eliminate the possibility of any fecal matter appearing on film rather than disease prevention.
In the film Clerks II the main characters have a discussion on ass to mouth early in the film, and it is alluded to throughout the film. The main character, Dante, repeatedly scolds Randal, "You never go ass-to-mouth!" Later however, Dante's love interest, Becky, tells him, "Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass to mouth."
- Robert Jensen, Ph.D. "Just a John" (PDF). The University of Texas at Austin. Retrieved 2007-01-08.
- "Is Gonorrhea Contagious?". RightDiagnosis.com.
- "A community-wide outbreak of hepatitis a: Risk factors for infection among homosexual and bisexual men". The American Journal of Medicine. 99 (2): 132–6. 1995. doi:10.1016/S0002-9343(99)80132-6. PMID 7625417.
- "Detection of Hepatitis A Virus in the Feces of Patients with Naturally Acquired Infections", JSTOR: The Journal of Infectious Diseases, Vol 141, No. 2
- Dan Savage, Savage Love column, The Portland Mercury (2003-07-03). Quoting Ben Scuglia, editor of Inside Porn magazine: "[The performers] clear the pipes with a nice, relaxing douche.... Porn buttholes are so clean-clean-clean you could eat off them. Porn is all about squeaky-clean fantasy; even the 'dirty' stuff is supervised and choreographed."
- "Clerks 2 quotes". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2007-01-08.