From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Assamese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assamese may refer to:
- Assamese people, native speaker of Assamese language
- People of Assam, multi-ethnic, multi-linguistic and multi-religious people of Assam
- Assamese language, one of the easternmost Indo-Aryan languages
- Assamese script, the script used to write the Assamese Language
- Assam tea, tea grown in Assam
- Assam silk, Silk cultivated in Assam
- Culture of Assam, the culture of Assamese people
- Assamese cuisine, cuisine of Assam
- Asom Sena, student organization in Assam
- Asam Sahitya Sabha, social,literature,rhetorical congress of Assam
- Asom Gana Parishad, regional political party
- Assam macaque, a macaque of the Old World monkey family native to South and Southeast Asia.
- Assam agitation: A student unrest happened in Assam
- Assam Rifles: A para-military wing of the Indian Army
- Assam cricket team, a Ranji Trophy plate group team based in Assam
- Assam Valley, Brahmaputra river valley
- Upper Assam, eastern "Brahmaputra Valley"
- Western Assam, western part of "Brahmaputra Valley"
- Assamese literature, the corpus of poetry, novels, short stories, documents and other writings in the Assamese language
- Assamese Brahmins, the Indo-Aryan group, Brahmins of "Brahmaputra Valley"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assamese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.