Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up assemblage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assemblage is a term with uses in several fields:
- Assemblage (art)
- Assemblage (composition)
- Assemblage (archaeology)
- Assemblage (philosophy), a philosophical concept developed by Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari
- Faunal assemblage, Floral assemblage, or Fossil assemblage (archaeology and paleontology), a collection of animal or plant fossil taxa found together, the vertical range of which may define biostratigraphic Assemblage zones
- Species assemblage (biology), refers to all of the various species that exist in a particular habitat.
- A New Philosophy of Society: Assemblage Theory and Social Complexity
- Assemblage 23, a futurepop/EBM group
- Assemblage (album), a compilation album by the British band Japan
- Assemblage (journal), a defunct architectural journal
- Assemblage (real estate): see Plottage.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assemblage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.