|Look up assemblage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assemblage is a term with uses in several fields:
- Assemblage (art)
- Assemblage (composition)
- Assemblage (archaeology)
- Assemblage (philosophy), a philosophical concept developed by Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari
- Faunal assemblage, Floral assemblage, or Fossil assemblage (archaeology and paleontology), a collection of animal or plant fossil taxa found together, the vertical range of which may define biostratigraphic Assemblage zones
- Species assemblage (biology), refers to all of the various species that exist in a particular habitat.
- A New Philosophy of Society: Assemblage Theory and Social Complexity
- Assemblage 23, a futurepop/EBM group
- Assemblage (album), a compilation album by the British band Japan
- Assemblage (journal), a defunct architectural journal
- Assemblage (real estate): see Plottage.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assemblage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.