From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assembler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assembler may refer to:
- Assembler (computing), a computer program which translates assembly language to an object file or machine language format
- Assembler language or assembly language
- Assembler (bioinformatics), a program to perform genome assembly
- Assembler (nanotechnology), a conjectured construction machine that would manipulate and build with individual atoms or molecules
- Nobukazu Takemura, avant-garde electronic musician, stage name Assembler
- Assemblers, a fictional race in the Star Wars universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assembler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.