Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up assembler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assembler may refer to:
- Assembler language or assembly language, the closest translation to machine code so humans may work on more comfortably:
- Assembler (computing), a computer program which translates assembly language to an object file or machine language format
- Assembler (bioinformatics), a program to perform genome assembly
- Assembler (nanotechnology), a conjectured construction machine that would manipulate and build with individual atoms or molecules
Arts and media
- Nobukazu Takemura, avant-garde electronic musician, stage name Assembler
- Assemblers, a fictional race in the Star Wars universe
- Assemblers, an alternative name of the superhero group Champions of Angor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assembler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.