|Look up assembler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assembler may refer to:
- Assembler language or assembly language, the closest translation to machine code so humans may work on more comfortably:
- Assembler (computing), a computer program which translates assembly language to an object file or machine language format.
- Assembler (bioinformatics), a program to perform genome assembly.
- Assembler (nanotechnology), a conjectured construction machine that would manipulate and build with individual atoms or molecules.
- Nobukazu Takemura, avant-garde electronic musician, stage name Assembler.
- Assemblers, a fictional race in the Star Wars universe.
- Assemblers, an alternative name of the superhero group Champions of Angor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assembler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.