From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assembler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assembler (meaning one that assembles) may refer to:
- Assembler (computing), a computer program which translates assembly language to an object file or machine language format
- the assembler (bioinformatics), a program to perform genome assembly
- the assembler (nanotechnology), a conjectured construction machine that would manipulate and build with individual atoms or molecules
- the stage name of avant-garde electronic musician Nobukazu Takemura
- the Assemblers, an alien race in the Star Wars universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assembler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.