Assemblers of Infinity
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Author||Kevin J. Anderson
|Illustrator||Randy Asplund-Faith (Analog)|
|Cover artist||Pamela Lee|
|Publisher||Analog, Bantam Spectra|
|Media type||Print (Softcover, Hardcover), eBook|
|Awards||Nebula Award 1994 (Nomination)
Locus Award 1994 (25th)
Assemblers of Infinity is a science-fiction novel by Kevin J. Anderson and Doug Beason. It first appeared in print in serialized form in the American magazine Analog Science Fiction and Fact from September to December 1992 and was published in 1993 by Bantam Spectra. In 1994 it was nominated for the Nebula Award for best science fiction novel: this was the only Nebula nomination that both Anderson and Beason ever had. It was also placed 25th SF Novel in the 1994 Locus Award. The book is currently out of print, but is still available as e-book.
- Assemblers of Infinity title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Assemblers of Infinity at Smashwords
- Contents Lists Archived October 24, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- Bibliography: Assemblers of Infinity
- The Locus Index to SF Awards: Nebula Nominees List Archived April 19, 2012, at WebCite
- The Locus Index to SF Awards: 1994 Locus Awards Archived October 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Amazon.com: Assemblers of Infinity eBook: Kevin J. Anderson, Doug Beason: Kindle Store
- Smashwords – Assemblers of Infinity – a book by Kevin J Anderson Archived August 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a 1990s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.