From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assessment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assessment may refer to:
- Educational assessment, the process of documenting knowledge, skills, attitudes, and beliefs
- Health assessment, a plan of care that identifies the specific needs of the client and how those needs will be addressed by the healthcare system
- Nursing assessment, the gathering of information about a patient's physiological, psychological, sociological, and spiritual status
- Political assessment, assessment of officeholders for political donations
- Psychiatric assessment, a process of gathering information about a person within a psychiatric or mental health service with the purpose of making a diagnosis
- Psychological assessment, an examination into a person's mental health by a mental health professional such as a psychologist
- Risk assessment, the determination of quantitative or qualitative value of risk related to a concrete situation and a recognized threat
- Survey data collection, marketing assessments
- Tax assessment, value calculated as the basis for determining the amounts to be paid or assessed for tax or insurance purposes
- Vulnerability assessment, the process of identifying, quantifying, and prioritizing (or ranking) the vulnerabilities in a systems, i.e., IT, water purification, transportation.
- Writing assessment, an area of study within composition studies that looks at the practices, technologies, and process of using writing to assess performance and potential
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assessment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.