Assholes Finish First
|Genre||Non-fiction / Fratire|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|September 28, 2010|
|Preceded by||I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell|
Assholes Finish First is a book by Tucker Max, detailing anecdotal stories, usually revolving around drinking and sex. It is the sequel to I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. The title is a parody of and corollary to the saying "Nice guys finish last," a frequent misquotation of Leo Durocher's statement "Nice guys; finish last," which was itself a 1975 misquotation by Durocher of his statement 29 years earlier about the 1946 baseball New York Giants.
Assholes Finish First was released in paperback on October 18, 2011.
- (27 October 2010). Party animal legend visits for book signing Archived 2010-12-27 at the Wayback Machine, The Crimson White
- Stephen, Alexander (7 October 2010). 10 Questions for Tucker Max, Portland Tribune Archived July 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Best Sellers – Oct 17, 2010, The New York Times
- Best Sellers – Feb 27, 2011, The New York Times
- http://www.tuckermax.com/blog/assholes-finish-first-out-in-paperback/[dead link]