Assignment cover sheet
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2010)|
An assignment cover sheet is a paper used by students when completing assignments at university for their courses. These coversheets generally contain metadata about the assignment (such as the name of the student and the course number). This aids the efficient handling of assignments. Other types of data may be included, depending on the needs of the course.
Cover sheets are also required by some educational entities that are not universities.
- "Integrating Writing Into Your Course". University of Wisconsin (Madison). Retrieved October 7, 2010.
- "Student Assignment CoverSheet". Illinois State University. Retrieved October 7, 2010.
- "Using the assignment cover sheet". University of South Australia. June 10, 2010. Retrieved October 7, 2010.
- "Assignment cover sheet". Monash University. Retrieved October 7, 2010.
- "Assignment Sheets". Contra Costa County Office of Education Regional Occupation Program. Retrieved October 7, 2010.
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|