|Look up assist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assist or ASSIST may refer to:
Several sports have a statistic known as an "assist", generally relating to action by a player leading to a score by another player on their team:
- Assist (basketball), a pass by a player that facilitates a basket by another
- Assist (ice hockey), a pass by a player or players that helps set up a goal
- Assist (football) (soccer), a pass by a player or players that helps set up a goal
- Assist in Australian rules football, the last pass by a player that directly helps set up a goal
- Assist (baseball), any touching of the ball by a defensive player after it has been hit by the batter and prior to the recording of a putout
- Assist in water polo, the last pass by a player that directly helps set up a goal
- Assist in ultimate, a pass by a player on which a goal is scored.
- The World Health Organization's Alcohol, Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test (ASSIST) Project
- ASSIST (computing), Assembler System for Student Instruction and Systems Teaching
- Assist (Scientology), Scientology practices
- ASSIST (student exchange organization), American Secondary Schools for International Students and Teachers
- aSSIST (university), Seoul School of Integrated Sciences and Technologies
- All pages beginning with "Assist"
- All pages with a title containing Assist
- Assistance (disambiguation)
- Assistant (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.