Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy
The Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy is the head of the Office of Economic Policy in the United States Department of the Treasury. The position is currently occupied by Michael Faulkender.
According to U.S. statute, there are ten Assistant Secretaries of the Treasury appointed by the President of the United States with the advice and consent of the United States Senate. The Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy reports directly to the United States Secretary of the Treasury and the United States Deputy Secretary of the Treasury.
List of Assistant Secretaries of the Treasury for Economic Policy
- "31 U.S. Code § 301 - Department of the Treasury". LII / Legal Information Institute.
- "Economic Policy | U.S. Department of the Treasury". home.treasury.gov.
- "Economy Watch - Former Treasury Official Releases Tell-All". voices.washingtonpost.com.
- "Professor Janice Eberly confirmed as Assistant Secretary for Economic Policy". 21 October 2011. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- "Treasury Department's Chief Economist Bids Farewell". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- "Gone till September". Politico.