Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
The Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges is a nonprofit association established in 2001 that represents the North American naturopathic schools accredited by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME). CNME is the agency approved by the U.S. Department of Education to accredit naturopathy programs in North America.
Accredited AANMC-Member Naturopathic Schools
- Bastyr University - Seattle, Washington and San Diego, California
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, Oregon
- National University of Health Sciences, Chicago, Illinois
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Phoenix, Arizona
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- "Accreditation in the United States: Specialized Accrediting Agencies". US Dept. of Education. August 30, 2013. p. 7.
- "Naturopathy: An Introduction". National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, National Institutes of Health, US Dept. of Health and Human Services. 2012 .
- "Continuing Education". Department of Public Health, State of Connecticut.
- "Professional Education". American Association of Naturopathic Physicians website. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
- "Accredited Programs". Council on Naturopathic Medical Education website. September 2013.
- "Map of AANMC schools". Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Schools website.