Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Connecting Ayurvedic Professionals Globally|
|Shekhar Annambhotla, BAMS, MD-Ayurveda|
The Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (AAPNA), founded in 2007 is an association of Ayurvedic practitioners in North America. It was founded in 2007 as a non-profit 501(c)(6) corporation with the purpose to unite ayurvedic and integrative medicine health professionals, students, academic institutes, and organizations.
Since 2009 AAPNA has held an annual Ayurveda conference on Ayurveda in different cities for Ayurvedic practitioners and the general public. The conference offers continuing education, practicums and case study presentations. 
Mission and Goals
AAPNA is working to develop scope of practice and educational standards for Ayurvedic practitioners with the eventual goal of a professional license. AAPNA offers membership for practitioners, students and organizational entities. Other AAPNA activities include providing liability insurance for practitioners of Ayurveda and supporting Ayurvedic research.
- "Namaste and welcome. (About AAPNA)". Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America.
- "AAPNA's AAPNA Conference 2012". LA Yoga Magazine.
- "AAPNA's International Standards for Ayurvedic Education and Practice". Everyday Ayurveda.
- "Independent Study". New World Ayurveda.
- "Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America Index". Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America.