Association of Independent Schools in New England
The Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE) is an association serving independent schools in New England, USA. It provides educational services such as downloadable materials and support for diversity programs, and represents its members to government, the media, etc. It also accredits elementary schools. As of 2005, it has over 160 members.
The AISNE is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools.
- be not-for-profit
- have an antidiscrimination statement
- have a board of directors
- be financially sound, with annual independent audits
- be accredited, either by AISNE itself (only elementary schools) or by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- "AISNE-Member Directory". Retrieved March 11, 2014.
|This Northeastern United States school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|