Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works (AGICOA; French: Association de Gestion Internationale Collective des Oeuvres Audiovisuelles).
Set up in the eighties, it is a collecting society undertaking collective rights management for over 7,000 worldwide audiovisual works producers/distributors and/or their assignees (the rightsholders) in the area of cable TV and similar retransmission means. AGICOA collects royalties in their names and distributes them among the rightsholders.
AGICOA is set up as an Alliance of some 14 organizations. The coordination center is headquartered in Geneva.
AGICOA, together with CISAC and FIAPF, is a founding partner of ISAN_IA, the International Agency which delivers the ISO standard, ISAN (International Standard Audiovisual Number), a voluntary numbering system for the identification of audiovisual works.
The AGICOA Alliance
- AGICOA BELGIUM, Belgium
- AGICOA GmbH, Germany
- AGICOA Norge, Norway
- ALGOA, Luxembourg
- EGEDA, Spain
- FILMAUTOR, Bulgaria
- FRF, Sweden
- GEDIPE, Portugal
- SAPA, Slovakia
- SEKAM, The Netherlands
- TUOTOS/AGICOA FINLAND, Finland
- UPFAR/ARGOA, Romania
- ZAPA, Poland
- AGICOA & ISAN – founding institutions
- AGICOA - Organizations in cooperation with ISO
- AGICOA - Nomination of the registration authority for ISO 15706: the ISAN foundation for the International ISAN Agency
- WIPO Expedited Arbitration for AGICOA
- AGICOA at the board of CRC
- AGICOA – New ERA (Educational Recording Agency) member
- Norwegian Film and TV Producers’ Association – Member of AGICOA
- AGICOA - MIP World - Conferences and events sponsors
- The mystery of AGICOA. Europe's best open secret.
- YouTube: Who is remunerated at AGICOA