Jump to navigation Jump to search
Associative memory may refer to:
- Associative memory (psychology), the ability to learn and remember the relationship between unrelated items
- Associative storage, or content-addressable memory, a type of computer memory used in certain very high speed searching applications
- Autoassociative memory, all computer memories that enable one to retrieve a piece of data from only a tiny sample of itself
- Bidirectional associative memory, a type of recurrent neural network
- Hopfield network, a form of recurrent artificial neural network
- Transderivational search in psychology or cybernetics, a search for a fuzzy match across a broad field
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Associative memory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.