Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up assurance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assurance may refer to:
- Assurance (computer networking)
- Assurance (theology), a Protestant Christian doctrine
- Assurance services, offered by accountancy firms
- Life assurance, an insurance on human life
- Quality assurance
- Assurance, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Mount Assurance, New Hampshire, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assurance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.