From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assurance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assurance may refer to:
- Assurance (computer networking)
- Assurance (theology), a Protestant Christian doctrine
- Assurance services, offered by accountancy firms
- Life assurance, an insurance on human life
- Quality assurance
- Assurance, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Mount Assurance, New Hampshire, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assurance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.