|Look up Assyrian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assyrian may refer to:
- from Assyria, a major Mesopotamian kingdom and empire
- Assyrian people, or Syriacs, an ethnic group indigenous to the Middle East
- Assyrian Neo-Aramaic, or Assyrian, a modern Aramaic language
- SS Assyrian, the name of at least two cargo ships
- The Assyrian (novel), a 1987 novel by Nicholas Guild
- Assyria (disambiguation)
- Syriac (disambiguation)
- Assyrian Church (disambiguation)
- Assyrian homeland, a geographic and cultural region in Northern Mesopotamia traditionally inhabited by Assyrian people
- Syriac language, a dialect of Middle Aramaic that is the minority language of Syrian Christians
- Upper Mesopotamia
- Church of the East (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assyrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.