Jump to navigation Jump to search
Assyrian language may refer to:
- A dialect of the ancient East Semitic Akkadian language
- Assyrian Neo-Aramaic, a modern West Semitic language, part of the Northeastern Neo-Aramaic branch
- Turoyo, a modern West Semitic language, part of the Central Neo-Aramaic branch
- Old Aramaic language, an ancient West Semitic language, spoken in the Neo-Assyrian Empire
- Syriac language, an ancient West Semitic language, descended from Old Aramaic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assyrian language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.