From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Astbury Marsden focuses on business technology, business transformation, regulatory and assurance, and specialist and technical services.
- 1995 - Launch of Astbury Marsden, focused on finance in the banking market.
- 1997 - Introduction of a technology offering.
- 2003 - Technology Contracts team begins. Launch of international offering from London.
- 2004 - Advisory division and Finance Contracts services introduced. Investors in People recognition.
- 2005 - Company achieves ISO 9001 accreditation.
- 2006 - Recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track  as one of the UK’s fastest growing private companies.
- 2007 - Appeared on The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track list for the 2nd year running. The company completes an MBO.
- 2008 - Opens Hong Kong office. Recognised in the Real Business Hot 100 
- 2009 - Recognised as one of Britain's Top Employers and by Best Companies.
- 2010 - Bronze Investors in People status. Opens Singapore office.
- 2011 - 2 star recognition by Best Companies and number 80 in the Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For.
- 2012 - Expanded offering with the introduction of our oil and gas desk in London. 2 star recognition by Best Companies.
- 2013 - Astbury Marsden acquired by Havisham Lane Limited in April 2013.
The organisation has achieved a Bronze Investors in People award.
- Fast Track 100
- Real Business Hot 100.
- Best Companies List.