From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name "Asterius" may refer to:
- Asterion, name of two sacred kings of Crete
- Asterius of Ostia (d.223), Christian martyr and saint
- Asterius of Caesarea (d.262), Christian martyr and saint
- Asterius, Claudius and Neon (d. 303), Christian martyr and saint
- Asterius of Petra (d. 365), Bishop of Petra and saint
- Asterius of Amasia, bishop of Amasia, later in the 4th century
- Asterius (comes Hispanorum), Roman General who defeated the Vandals in Hispania in various battles.
- Asterius the Sophist, a philosopher
- Flavius Turcius Rufius Apronianus Asterius, Roman consul for 494
- Asterius (Giant), in Greek mythology, a Giant killed by Athena.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asterius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.