From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Asterix (video game))
|Look up Asterix or asterix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asterix is a French comic book series about ancient Gauls.
Asterix may refer to:
Computing, science and technology
- ASTERIX (ATC standard), a European air traffic control standard
- Astérix (satellite), the first French satellite
- 29401 Asterix, an asteroid
- Asterisk (PBX), telephone private branch exchange (PBX) implemented in software
- Asterisk, the * character
- Asterix (genus), a genus of hister beetle
- Asterix (character), a character in the comic
- Parc Astérix, an amusement park near Paris
- Asterix Kieldrecht, a Belgian women's volleyball club
- Asterix (tug), a tug operating at Fawley Refinery in Southampton Water
- MS Asterix, a commercial container ship
- Asterisk (disambiguation)
- Asterixis, a medical condition
- Astrix (born 1981), Israeli psy-trance DJ and producer
- List of Asterix games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asterix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.