(Redirected from Asterix (video game))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Asterix or asterix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asterix is a French comic book series about ancient Gauls.
Asterix may refer to:
Computing, science and technology
- ASTERIX (ATC standard), a European air traffic control standard
- Astérix (satellite), the first French satellite
- 29401 Asterix, an asteroid
- Asterisk (PBX), telephone private branch exchange (PBX) implemented in software
- Asterisk, the * character
- Asterix (genus), a genus of hister beetle
- Asterix (character), a character in the comic
- Parc Astérix, an amusement park near Paris
- Asterix Kieldrecht, a Belgian women's volleyball club
- Asterix (tug), a tug operating at Fawley Refinery in Southampton Water
- MS Asterix, a commercial container ship
- Asterisk (disambiguation)
- Asterixis, a medical condition
- Astrix (born 1981), Israeli psy-trance DJ and producer
- List of Asterix games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asterix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.