Jump to navigation Jump to search
Astorga may refer to:
- Astorga, Spain, a municipality in the province of León, Castile and León, Spain
- Astorga, Paraná, a municipality in the state of Paraná, Brazil
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Astorga, a diocese whose seat is in the city of Astorga, Spain
- Astorga FS, was a futsal club based in Astorga, Spain
- Atlético Astorga FC, a football team based in Astorga, Spain
- Emanuele d'Astorga (1681–1736) Italian composer
- Herminio A. Astorga (1929-2004), the vice-mayor of the City of Manila from 1962 to 1967
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Astorga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.