|Cristian Gavra (Chairman)|
Astra Bus is a bus manufacturer based in Arad, Romania. The company was established in 1996, splitting from Astra Vagoane Arad, a company specialized in manufacturing railroad cars. Since 2003, it is part of the Cefin Holding Group and their products have been buses and trolleybuses from the Irisbus range, under a partnership with the Italian company, and, on a small scale, minibuses based on Iveco, Mercedes-Benz or Volkswagen chassis.
- Ikarus 415 T
- Irisbus Agora
- Irisbus Citelis
- Iveco New Daily
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Volkswagen Crafter
- "ASTRA BUS (RO)". Bustocoach.com. Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- "150 de Iveco se vor fabrica la Arad". ZF.ro. 31 July 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- "Dupa minibuze, Astra Bus din Arad trece la autobuze si troleibuze". ZF.ro. 18 December 2003.
- "Astra Bus". Facut In Romania. 13 March 2011. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Astra Arad continuă să fie marcă de prestigiu". Financiarul. 21 September 2009.
- "Oprescu vrea să umple Bucureştiul cu troleibuze SOVIETICE". Romania Libera. 23 October 2012.