From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Astraea may mean:
- Astraea (gastropod), a genus of sea snails
- Astraea (plant), a genus of plants in the Euphorbiaceae family
- Astraea (mythology), a Greek goddess
- 5 Astraea, asteroid
- a synonym for Croton (plant), a gymnosperm plant genus of Rushfoil
- HMS Astraea
- Astraea class cruiser
- ASTRAEA (aerospace) UK UAV programme
- Astraea (album) is the third album by Rolo Tomassi, 2012.
- Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice, a LGBT foundation based in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Astraea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.