From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Astrakhan is a city in Russia.
Astrakhan may also refer to:
- Astrakhan Oblast, a federal subject of Russia
- Astrakhan Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the city of oblast significance of Astrakhan in Astrakhan Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Astrakhan Khanate, a Tatar feudal state in the 15th-16th centuries
- Astrakhan Governorate (1717–1929), an administrative division of the Russian Empire and the early Russian SFSR
- Astrakhan District, a district of Akmola Province in northern Kazakhstan
- Astrakhan, Kirov Oblast, a rural locality (a village) in Uninsky District of Kirov Oblast, Russia
- Astrakhan, a Buyan-class corvette of the Russian Navy
- Astrakhan, Russian name of newborn karakul sheep's pelts, and hats and coats made from these pelts
- "The Astrakhan", a style of fur cap historically and currently worn by elements of the Canadian Forces and some Canadian Police
- Astrakhan or Astrachan, a Jewish surname derived from the city name:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Astrakhan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.