Astral Project (manga)
North American cover the first manga volume of Astral Project
(Tsuki No Hikari)
|Illustrated by||Syuji Takeya|
|Original run||2005 – 2007|
Astral Project (Japanese: 月の光 Hepburn: Tsuki No Hikari) is a Japanese manga series written by Marginal and illustrated by Takeya Syuji. It began serialization in 2005 issue of the monthly seinen manga magazine Comic Beam. It was published in English by CMX Manga, in French by Casterman, in German by Carlsen Manga, and in Portuguese by Panini Comics.
Ed Sizemore found the art in the first part of the first volume distracting, and the lead character to be unsympathetic. However, he felt that the manga was well written. Deb Aoki described the manga as a "glass onion of a mystery". Katherine Dacey found the story "immersive".
- "House of 1000 Manga - Astral Project". Anime News Network. January 16, 2014. Retrieved January 17, 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-13. Retrieved 2012-10-20.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-09-20. Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- "CMX MANGA - Astral Project". Archived from the original on August 4, 2008. Retrieved November 3, 2010.
- Astral Project - Tsuki no Hikari (manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|