Astrid Coppens in December 2011
|Born||Astrid Maria Maurice Nuyens
25 January 1983
Merksem, Flanders, Belgium
|Occupation||Model, actress, television personality, creative director|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Television||Astrid in Wonderland
Vlaamse Hollywood Vrouwen
Astrid is a trained classical violinist. She started playing in 1987 at the age of 4, and subsequently appeared on various television shows and concert podia until 1998.
In 2008, Astrid launched a singing career with the song "You Know I Would" which she co-wrote and composed. The song was included on the soundtrack of the film The Pool Boys. Astrid's debut album as a singer, 'Taking Over', was released in 2009.
In 2011, Astrid began starring in her own reality show called Astrid in Wonderland that aired for five seasons. The show first aired on September second 2011 on VijfTV. In 2012, Astrid in Wonderland got picked up in the Netherlands and is shown on the Dutch channel NET 5. In 2016 Astrid started filming on her new TV series "Astrid" that aired on VijfTV February 2017.
- 2017: Verborgen Verlangen as Louise Elsschot 
- 2016: Broken Vows as Justine
- 2014: The Loft as Uninterested Girl
- 2012: The Bold and the Beautiful as Marie (Episode #6.312)
- 2011: The Pool Boys as Bachelorette Party Guest (uncredited)
- 2016–2017: Astrid
- 2011–2013: Astrid in Wonderland
- 2011: Me Time
- 2011: Nederlandse Hollywood Vrouwen
- 2010: Vlaamse Hollywood Vrouwen
She launched her own clothing and shoe line in May 2012. The entire collection sold out in less than two hours.
In June 2012, Astrid also launched her own fragrance, called Astrid in Wonderland, followed in October 2012 by her own nail polish by OPI Products. This makes her the first European celebrity to have an OPI line.
In September 2013 she became creative director of her own clothing line Astrid Black Label. It is currently sold in eighty stores in Belgium at the fashion chain ZEB 
- "Album Reviews and Ratings". Rolling Stone. 2014-02-11. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "women - DOMINIQUE Models Agency".
- "Next". www.nextmanagement.com.
- "Emporio Armani - Spring/Summer 2003 Ready-To-Wear - MFW (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue. 2002-09-24. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Emporio Armani Spring 2003 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Complete Collection". Style.com. Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "P-magazine | Elke dinsdag het vuur aan de lont!". P-magazine.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- entertainment. "Het laatste celebritynieuws van MSN". Entertainment.be.msn.com. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "VIJFtv Persbericht". Sbs.emsecure.net. Retrieved 2014-02-20.[permanent dead link]
- annep (2012-09-11). "ELLE BLOG: voorpublicatie boek Astrid Bryan - Blog - Home - ELLE België" (in Dutch). Nl.elle.be. Archived from the original on 2014-02-27. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- Laure. "ELLE BLOG: Astrid Bryan lanceert jurkencollectie in Antwerpen - Blog - Home - ELLE België" (in Dutch). Nl.elle.be. Archived from the original on 2014-02-27. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Het Astrid in Wonderland-parfum". Flair.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Haal het 'Astrid in Wonderland'-parfum in huis! - - Story FM - Story Magazine". Storymagazine.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Astrid In Wonderland By OPI". Opi-belgium.be. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "Astrid Nuyens (vroeger Bryan) getrouwd met regisseur Bram Coppens".
- "Astrid Nuyens trouwt op strand met Bram Coppens". 7 December 2016.
- tdl. "Trouw van Astrid Bryan was zo geheim dat zelfs makers van realitysoap het niet wisten".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astrid Bryan.|