From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An astrolabe is an astronomical instrument.
Astrolabe may also refer to:
- French ship Astrolabe, one of several French ships
- Astrolabe Bay, a large body of water off the northern coast Papua New Guinea
- Astrolabe Company, German colonial society
- Astrolabe Island, island in the Bransfield Strait, northwest of Cape Ducorps, Trinity Peninsula, Antarctica
- Astrolabe Lake, lake in Renfrew County, Ontario, Canada
- Astrolabe languages, group of Austronesian languages of Madang Province, Papua New Guinea
- Astrolab, an astronomy museum associated with the Mont Mégantic Observatory in Mont Mégantic Park, Québec, Canada
- Mariner's astrolabe, a navigational tool that differs from a proper astrolabe
- The son of Abelard and Heloise, called Astralabius in Latin. (This name is usually spelled Astralabe in English, but occasionally Astrolabe. Heloise named him after the astronomical instrument.)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Astrolabe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.