Asuka may refer to:
- Asuka, Yamato (飛鳥), an area in Yamato Province (now Nara Prefecture) in Japan, where imperial palaces and centers of government were built in the 6th and 7th centuries
- Asuka, Nara (明日香), a village in Nara Prefecture in Japan, in the same area as ancient Asuka (飛鳥)
- Asuka-dera (飛鳥寺?), also known as Hōkō-ji (法興寺?), a Buddhist temple in Asuka, Nara
- Asukayama Park (飛鳥山公園 Asukayama-kōen), a park in Kita, Tokyo, Japan
- Asuka (name), a list of people
- Asuka (wrestler) or Kana, a Japanese professional wrestler signed with WWE
- MS Asuka (now MS Amadea), a cruise ship operated by Nippon Yusen Kaisha 1991–2006
- MS Asuka II, a cruise ship operated by Nippon Yusen Kaisha 2006 onwards
- JDS Asuka, a ship of the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force fleet
- Monthly Asuka, a shōjo manga magazine published by Kadokawa Shoten
- Asuka (album), by the traditional/pop-rock group Rin'
- Asuka Clan, a group of elite ninja in the Shinobido series of video games
- Asuka Langley Soryu, a character of the Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise
- Asuka period (飛鳥時代, Japanese era from 538 to 710 AD)
- Asuka, a subsidiary of the French manga publisher Kazé
- Aska (disambiguation)
- Capital of Japan
- All pages beginning with "Asuka"
- All pages with a title containing Asuka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asuka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.