|Created by||Kairali TV|
|Presented by||G. S. Pradeep|
|Judges||G. S. Pradeep|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||3 (700+ episodes)|
|Running time||60 mins|
|Original network||Kairali TV|
|Original release||Season 1:2002
Aswamedham was a reverse quiz program in Kairali TV, a Malayalam channel, in the format of twenty questions. This program, anchored by "Grandmaster" G. S. Pradeep, has entered the Limca Book of Records for the reaching 500 episodes. The second part of the program was started in November 2005 in Kairali TV. At one point, the Aswamedham set featured a galloping horse on a rotating pedestal.
The Tamil channel Vijay TV aired the Tamil version of the program starting June 2006 under the name Grandmaster with Pradeep and Shilpa Kavalam as the anchor. Aswamedham also refers to a drama written in the same name by Thoppil Bhasi.
- Surendran, P. K. (March 27, 2002) The Times of India. Reverse quiz the latest fad in Kerala.
- Bahrain Tribune (December 19, 2003) Largest stage for Kairali Gulf Pageantry. Republished by AP Worldstream.
- The Hindu (November 25, 2006) "Corona" begins.
- The Hindu (June 5, 2006) Here comes "Grand Master"
- The Hindu (August 31, 2006) Meet the Grandmaster".
- The Hindu. (April 26, 2007) The wizard of shows.
- The Hindu (May 9, 2004) Polls bring them close to the world outside.